Monday, February 9, 2009

Hong Kong Visit

Today is 2nd Feb 2009 and right now I am at Changi airport and ready to fly to Hong Kong. The flight is a long haul one which stops over at Hong kong and then flies all the way to San Francisco. Journey is very much part of our life. Even our birth until death is also a journey that we are going through without reversal. Within the journey of our lives, there are other journeys, like moving from one place to another. Anyway, this journey is an exciting one, as I am going to see HH Karmapa and also many our Hong Kong Dharma friends. Hong Kong Bodhi Path invited me before a very long time ago, but I was not able to go there because of some day to day work that occupied me. At last this time I made up my mind to apply for the visa. I can’t write long because at any time they will be calling for boarding. Just now a number of Singapore KKBC members sent me off at the airport as usual. They always receive and send me off with lots of well wishes, which I always remembered. My flight is 3 + hours and I can comfortably listen to some mp3s of dharma teachings or read some books which I brought along. I will write more when I am at Hong Kong. Shangpa R

No comments:

Post a Comment